Your new company
A major e-commerce group, based in Japan.
Your new role
To evaluate the interference of the adjacent frequency bands devise a solution to reduce the interference, and provide it to the related departments in the company.
What you'll need to succeed
- Contribution to our frequency strategy formulation
- Interference evaluation between mobile operators and existing different operators
- 5G network optimization for interference mitigation
- Participation in domestic and international conferences on frequency sharing
- PhD holder in wireless communication related field or master's degree holder with more than 3 years of work experience in related field
- Knowledge of the physical layer and RF of 5G and 4G / LTE systems
- High communication skills: English (business level) and Japanese (business level)
- Practical experience in radio wave propagation and antennas
- Knowledge of spectrum sensing and resource allocation algorithms in cognitive radio networks
- Experience using radio wave propagation simulation tools
- Experience of 5G demonstration experiment
- Experience in ITU-R and 3GPP related standardization activities
- Knowledge of Japan's Radio Law
TOEIC 800 points by 2024.
Take the TOEIC IP test after joining the company (once a month, free for regular employees only)
* People who do not have a score before joining the company are required to take the IP test after joining the company.
English (Comprehensive -4 --fluent), Japanese (Comprehensive -4 --fluent)
What you'll get in return
Highly competitive salary and great compensation packages
A chance to work as part of an international team of industry experts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1091730