Your new company
20 billion USD multinational power management company with over 90000 employees on over 175 countries.
Located in the centre of Tokyo, the organization have been successfully developing its business for over 20 years, and the business is actively growing.
Your new role
The primary function of this position is to be responsible for after-sales service and technical support in order to drive services sales. This includes project implementation, testing and commissioning, technical applications, technical fault analysis and provide solving, Conduct Technical Service Training to internal and external Field Service Engineers
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Background: Bachelor's Degree, electrical engineering background or equivalent level
- Experience of any of the following for a period of 3 years or more, better for UPS products
- Field support (installation work, support and start-up, test)
- Service support (after-sales service, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Large-scale Electrical equipment (Inverter, battery, high-voltage distribution board, transformer, generator, air conditioner, etc.)
- Language Skill: Native Japanese, Business level of English(Ability to write incident and RCA report in English)
Competitive salary up to 7 Million yen
Attractive career opportunities in Japan or internationally
You will develop engineering and customer facing skills while working for one of the most recognized Brand of the World
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.