*Position open to residents in Japan, NOT accepting oversea applicants*
Your new company
A technology company that provides a one-stop platform for brands to support production, e-commerce construction, marketing and logistics.
end-to-end commerce enablement platform to boost your business value chain and drive next-gen commerce
Your new role
About Mobile App Development Team;
We are a development team that manages, grows, and develops our own apps. We improve the UI/UX of our apps on a daily basis, working on apps for multiple locations, as well as full scratch development. The team also consists of members from multiple locations (India, Thailand, and Vietnam)
What you'll need to succeed
- Add and enhance features to our mobile apps for Unity platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Work on our apps aimed at having high availability.
- Design and develop new features for our mobile apps following coding standards
- Maintain the acquired mobile apps, as well as develop apps for full scratch development.
- Write documentation and constantly improve current code-base for better maintainability and scalability
- Deliver apps from development to production with speed and quality
- Technical support to clients as needed
- Proficient with Unity and Unity 3D software
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials etc)
- Experience profiling and optimizing game and render performance (GPU and CPU)
- Experience working on a physics-based game project
- Understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team and/or development team.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git/Bitbucket).
- Japanese and English speaker
NICE TO HAVE
What you'll get in return
- Some experience in Kotlin, Java, Swift, Objective-C
- Some experience in React Native, Flutter, Unity, Unity and Unreal Engine
- Some experience in devops related technologies (Kubernetes, service mesh, etc.)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect unity applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge about Publisher business
- Knowledge about Promotion(Google Ads, Facebook Ads, AppLovin, etc.)
- Knowledge about Monetization(Google AdSense, AdMob, AdExchange, etc.)
- Knowledge about Analytics(Google Analytics, Firebase, Appsflyer etc.)
- Knowledge about system observability and audit techniques
- System architecture design experience
- Good communication skills.
What you need to do now
- Performance annual bonus
- Performance review
- Off on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays, New Years Holiday
- Annual Leaves
- Special leaves
- Social insurance, employment insurance, and health insurance
- Working hours: 10am - 7pm
- Creative office at Roppongi
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1089516