A new opening for a treasury or liquidity risk manager, AVP level at top US bank
Your new company
Top US investment bank, well established in Japan and across Asia
Your new role
You will be joining an expert team of treasury, liquidity risk and funding professionals as an AVP. As the team shares responsibilities, you will be able to work on liquidity risk, funding, IRRBB, and other initiatives. In addition, you will be expected to assist in the improvement and development of relevant data management processes, to streamline and adapt to an evolving industry standard.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will have:
- 3-10 years of experience in Treasury, Liquidity Risk, Funding, or other related risk/finance functions
- Fluent level English (Japanese preferred but not essential)
- Experience with data analysis/management, using Tableau, SQL or other
What you'll get in return
- Competitive compensation - market average or higher base salary with performance based bonus
- Multicultural, multilingual work environment. Flat team structure with highly skilled and supportive colleagues
- Opportunity to develop your treasury career in multiple aspects - liquidity risk, funding, reporting, data
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Banking & Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services
Up to 12 million yen base salary
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jack Brennan, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office