Your new company
International Pharmaceutical company
Your new role
What you need to do now
- Lead the recruitment process for assigned Asia countries and drive consistency in the hiring process and ensure a best in class hiring manager and candidate experience
- Help hiring managers navigate trade-offs between market, speed and quality while setting clear expectations on service level agreements.
- Assess and advise on the talent and business risks & benefits of hiring specific candidates.
- Build strong relationships with business, HR CoEs and HRBPs
- Use competitive analysis to understand hiring needs and recruiting practices of talent competitors
- Meet Global Talent Attraction goals for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates, candidate pipelines, and compliance.
- Contribute to Global and local Global Talent Attraction projects
- Provide hiring managers accurate and timely updates on applicant activity, track talent acquisition metrics and report trends and issues to the TA Lead.
- Present ideas for process harmonization and simplification
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send an email to Yasuhiro.Suzuki@hays.co.jp
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1089849