Well-known Materials science company is looking for TA
Your new company
Well-known Materials science company
Your new role
- Manage the full cycle talent acquisition process of both experienced hire and new graduates, such as: sourcing talent, orchestrating interview processes, conducting actual interviews, negotiating with candidates, or preparing offer letters and other necessary documents
- Actively scout for talent that is as diverse and unique as our job opportunities using the most effective sourcing channels: e.g. recruitment agencies/headhunters, job ads, associate referral or direct recruiting tools. Establish strong relationships with recruiting agencies and other external partners
- Work closely with leaders/businesses to get integrated into business strategies and deliver the right talent - internal or external - at the right time with the right skill set in the right place
- Leveraging our deep understanding of the talent market and how it affects the business needs, provide advise / consultation to hiring champions
- Build Gore’s reputation as an employer of choice by acting as brand ambassadors in all of our dealings with candidates
- Fairly assess talent to help make the best hiring decisions mitigating potential biases.
- Coordinate recruiting logistics - interview arrangement, candidate communication, internal and external job posting management etc. to ensure an effective process and good candidate experience
- Participate in local or regional projects, including non-talent acquisition initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
- University Degree or above
- 3+ years of working experience in HR or recruitment service vendors
- Experience at MNC and manufacturing or healthcare business related experience will be a plus
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Relationship Managements Systems (CRM) is a plus
- Excellent command of oral and written English and Japanese
- Strong communication and influencing skills, solid hands-on experience
- Good learning attitude and ability, good people sense
- Good team work player
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send email to Yasuhiro.Suzuki@hays.co.jp.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Manufacturing & Production
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Yasuhiro Suzuki, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office