NEW ROLE: Fintech SaaS start-up is looking for a new customer success to join their growing team in Tokyo
Your new company
Our client, a fintech SaaS start-up specialized in asset management related services, is looking for a customer success to join their team in their Tokyo office in Japan. If you are interested in working in a friendly, international and growing start-up to specialize as customer success, this is the role for you! No prior customer success experience required, as long as you have previous experience either in a customer service, sales or pre-sales related role.
Your new role
As customer success, you will work closely with the clients including asset management firms.
You will participate in
- product presentation,
- product training
- support clients on implementation of services, troubleshooting.
You will work internally with the sales and product development team on product improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous work experience, either in customer success (ideal) or customer service, sales or pre-sales
- Great communication skills
- Keen to learn new products, interest in IT and new technologies
- Ideally both Japanese and English skills to communicate with international colleagues, but English not a must
What you'll get in return
- Great opportunity to change career to customer success or specialize further in CS
- Join a growing start-up with great potential in a new sector
- Join an international friendly team
- Great career opportunities internally
What you need to do now
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Olivia Boutault at firstname.lastname@example.org or +81 (0)3 3560 1308.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Banking & Financial Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Olivia Boutault, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office