Your new company
Top 10 global pharmaceutical company
Your new role
Overseeing and proactively driving activities of Country SSU Specialists for assigned trials.
• Proactively identifying and communicating issues impacting delivery and providing proposed solutions.
• Working with Area and Country leadership to identify training needs of the country start-up specialists and standardizing and facilitating training solutions for Start-up specialists within area.
• Accountable for on-time, budget and quality delivery and execution of the start-up and maintenance activities of the assigned clinical studies within area
What you'll need to succeed
Bachelor's Degree required, degree in health care or scientific field preferred
• A minimum of 6 years of clinical research experience and preferably 4+ years of study start up management experience for the designated region. Must have hands on experience in interpreting regional clinical research regulations and processes.
• At least 2 years of experience in line management of people, coaching and mentoring of staff and teams preferred.
• Fluency in Japanese and English
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 0335602890 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1088899
Healthcare & Medical
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Riku Shionoya, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office