Your new company
The company is a leading audio product maker worldwide. They has wide range of audio products from headphone to speakers, wired and wireless. The office is in the centre of Tokyo’s famous district and their products have a strong presence in the Japanese market.
Your new role
- Create, maintain, and analyse daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports that shape the day-to-day business and drive the long-term growth of our eCommerce/Digital Marketing initiatives
- Manage the eCommerce operations, and the day-to-day activities of the JBL direct Commerce (JBL.com, Rakuten, Yahoo!) business in Japan
- Create or localize digital contents for Amazon DSP Ads and product detail pages.
- Manage the Product, Price, Promotions on E-Commerce site, with product management team
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5 years' experience in Digital commerce or site optimization position
- Experienced in CRM tools like SalesForce, Amazon vender central, Rakuten RMS.
- Ability to make creative contents using Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of HTML
What you'll get in return
- Work life balance and flex hour policy
- fast paced, challenging, empowering, collaborative, flexible and exciting work environment
- competitive compensation/benefit programs and recognition programs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1091543