Your new company
Join a Tokyo Startup founded in 2017 to design, manufacture, and operate robots in anywhere we see an opportunity of pushing the fundamental state of art forward.
Your new role
You'll be trusted to develop a real-time video streaming system for the robot on the NVIDIA Jetson platform using Gstreamer on C++.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 3+ years professional experience in video streaming engineering
- Knowledge of video streaming protocol, network programming over TCP & UDP
- Knowledge of tuning video streaming parameters
- Professional experience with NVIDIA Jetson platform
- Can build and install custom BSP
- Expert in C++ software development on Linux/Ubuntu platform
- Japanese skill to communicate with internal/external stakeholders
In return for your dedication, you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- The ability to expand your experience in robotics software engineering
- A challenging yet fulfilling career in an innovative start-up
- Gain experience working with multicultural colleagues
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.