Your new company
You will be joining a multi-cultural team of talented software engineers building in-house cloud native systems to serve millions of users. Our team designs, develops and operates systems requiring high level of security and operational guarantees. As part of our solutions, we build software for cryptographic objects management, manage and interface with hardware security modules, smartcards and secure elements while deploying our software through automations on a multi-site, all active architecture.
About the working environment:
• English is our official working language
• Team currently composed by people from 5 different nationalities while Rakuten Group aggregates 70+
• Friendly and open working environment
Your new role
• Shall be responsible for writing Sim/UICC Tool Kit Applets development
• Shall be responsible for design test scenarios as per standard specifications and test plan, failure analysis and bug reporting, internal and external test reports.
• Strong focus on automation of processes using latest tools.
• Shall be responsible for developing re-usable code and libraries for productivity improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
• Education on Engineering or IT related field
• Bachelors or Masters degree in CS, ECE, EEE OR MCA with relevant experience.
• 7 - 8 years of experience in developing Sim Tool Kit Applets with very good understanding of ETSI 102241 and ETSI 131130 Specifications.
• Knowledge on Global Platform, ISO-7816, SIM alliance Specifications.
• Knowledge of cryptography, authentication and secure messaging schemes
• Able to learn and adapt to new technologies
• Business level communication in English
• Experience or good understanding on management of hardware security modules;
• Experience with PCI DSS, SAS-SM or other related data security standards;
• Experience with Private Key infrastructure;
English (Overall - 3 - Advanced)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.