Your new company
Young energentic Japanese company is looking for new members to join the service team!
Our client is a young cryptocurrency exchange company which is founded in 2018. Their virtual currency physical trading service, which can be done at sales offices and exchanges, handles services such as automatic savings, electronic money recharging, etc.
Your new role
As a service associate, you'll be responsible for,
1) Identifying trends in inquiries received from users and customers, requests, and the nature of potential complaints, and proposing service improvements internally to increase customer satisfaction.
2) To identify essential screening issues based on KYC screening trends and continuously improve the screening criteria to maintain the KYC screening pas
3) When discrepancies occur in management, work with relevant departments to quickly resolve the issue and consider and implement measures to prevent recurrence of the same cause.
4) Promptly handle escalations from segregated management personnel
What you'll need to succeed
1) 1-3+ years of customer service experience, preferably in the Fintech, financial or e-commerce industry
2) Must be availbale to work on weekends
3) Proficiency in MS Office
4) Supervise/management experience
5) Native Japanese, reading / writing English
What you'll get in return
1) Competitive salary package
2) WFH OK
3) stress-free working environment
4) working with people from all over the world
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, send an up-to-date copy of your CV to Aurora.Song@hays.co.jp, or call at +81 3 3560 2946. #1089962