Your new company
UK listed IT Software company. they have around 7000 employees around the world and office in 40 countries.
Your new role
• Provides data, insight on employee engagement; guides and supports local leaders on actions required to address gaps to improve the overall engagement in the aligned sub-region.
• Understands and solicits employee opinions and anticipates their needs and concerns.
• Identifies and drives sharing of best practices across sub-region / country to facilitate continuous improvement.
• Acts as a liaison between the local leaders and HR to ensure that HR strategy and services are aligned with internal client needs.
• Builds relationships and form alliances with external counterparts, communities of practice and stakeholders to scan for innovations and improvement opportunities.
• Shares knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends.
• Leads /supports specific projects as determined in the HR strategic plan.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years of HRBP experience
- Team management experience
- Business level of English
- knowledge of Japanese HR policies
What you'll get in return
- Attractive Salary & lots of autonomy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' and send a copy of your updated English and Japanese CV to Yuna.Kim@hays.co.jp or call 03-3560-2720.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Please note that due to the large number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.