Your new company
- Our client is a leading medical device company with a track record of innovation with HQ in the US and global revenues of around 30 billion USD.
- They are currently looking for a stand-alone Senior FP&A Manager to support strategic decision making in their largest business unit.
Your new role
- You will be a Senior FP&A Manager in a business with stable growth targets in a mature market. You will report into the Finance Director who has a great understanding of the business.
- You are expected to support the Finance Director, working closely with commercial operations teams to contribute to strategic decision making.
- You will be responsible for leading FP&A processes including financial forecasting, budgeting & analysis including ownership of the commercial P&L.
- You will collaborate closely with the APAC Finance team and contribute to regional strategy and improvement projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant experience in finance including FP&A in global firms.
- Experience managing P&L is highly beneficial.
- Manufacturing company experience is a plus.
- Fluent Japanese and Business English
What you'll get in return
- You will join one of the leading brand names in medical devices, surrounded by top finance professionals.
- Career pathway towards Finance Director and opportunities in Japan and abroad.
- Remote-work, flex-time and central Tokyo office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1087510
Healthcare & Medical
Accountancy and Finance
up to 17M JPY package
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jair Riley, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office