Your new company - Our client is a world-leading US Pharmaceutical firm with a $3 billion business in Japan (one of the biggest markets outside of US) and a large finance team. - Due to an internal transfer they are looking for an FP&A professional with full-cycle FP&A experience to join their team.
Your new role - This reports into the Senior FP&A Manager and is responsible for financial analysis (sales and variance analysis), budgeting, quarterly reporting into global finance.
- The business that you will be responsible for is not yet decided, but you will support commercial business and operational expenditure.
- You will also work with key management (Sales, strategy and Marketing teams) to create presentation and forecasting commentary.
- Hands-on financial modelling and data management skills are advantageous.
- Communication with Senior Leadership and APAC in English is needed.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong FP&A experience including commercial FP&A and cost controlling
- Accounting or consulting knowledge or qualification is desirable
- Record of communicating with Senior Leadership including presenting and negotiation.
- Fluent Japanese and Business English - communication with APAC regularly
What you'll get in return
- You will work with top-level finance professionals at one of the top-3 pharma firms.
- Global outlook with regular communication with APAC and US HQ.
- Multiple career opportunities within Finance or other business functions, Japan or overseas.
- Stable workforce with high retention rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1090092
Accountancy and Finance
Up to 12M JPY package
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jair Riley, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office