Sales operation manager at software engineering company
Top 3 U.S based software company with remote work and work-life-balance!
Your new company
Our client is one of the top 3 U.S based software company, which has been growing their market rapidly in Japan. They are now looking for a sales operation manager to take the leadership of the sales group with 17 members.
Great opportunity for anyone who wants to gain experience from fast growing company and work with people from all over the world.
Your new role 1) Work closely with B2B clients to establish and maintain relationships, assist in order processing.
2) Collaborate with sales team to develop revenue growth
3) Analysis of operation issues and implement improvements for efficiency
4) Provide office assistance to administration group and sales team such as assisting in hiring, conducting interviews and onboarding
5) Conduct mentoring session with staff
What you'll need to succeed 1) Over 8 years of Sales Operation experience in software companies
2) Team management experience of at least 1 year
3) Supervisory experience is MUST
4) Strong level of administrative experience
5) Familiar with CRM Systems
6) Native Japanese, fluent English
What you'll get in return 1) Work-life-balance
2) Career advancement
3) Remote work
4) Flex work system
5) English usage and global exposure
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-3560-2946 now. #1088166
Up to 9 million JPY
この求人は Aurora Song, が担当しております。お気軽にご相談ください。, オフィス： Tokyo Head Office