Work as a Sales Engineer at a top MNC semiconductor company.
Your new company
An American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality.
A great opportunity if you are interested to learn about new software and hardware that drive the world's high-performing chips for amazing things like autonomous vehicles, smart homes, and machines that learn.
Your new role
As a Sales Engineer, you would guide customers to success in three key areas:
• Technical sales support: You identify target requirements by building personal rapport with potential customers; you deliver presentations, demonstrations and proofs-of-concept for the products, services and solutions to potential customers.
• Technical account management: You maintain and improve customer satisfaction; you drive deployments of the solutions to enterprise-wide adoption with customers.
• Thought leadership: You represent the company at conferences and seminars; you discuss regarding the company's industry-leading technology with peers, prospects and customers.
What you'll need to succeed
• 3 years of experience in customer-facing positions such as sales engineer, professional services consultant.
• Expertise working with computer networks, network hardware (e.g. routers, switches), software (e.g. network sniffers), protocols (e.g. DHCP, IP, TCP, UDP) and standards such as the ISO/OSI model.
• Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering or related field; Master of Science degree preferred.
• Ability to travel to customer sites.
What you'll get in return
• Ability to learn new technologies
• Competitive salary package, with great benefits
What you need to do now
Reach out to Richie Leung with your updated resumes to apply.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Richie Leung, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office