Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory/product line.Requirements:
- Typically requires a minimum of 8+ years of related experience. At this level, post-graduate coursework or knowledge base equivalent may be desirable.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company targets to independently resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Understands customer wants and needs.
- Customarily exercises a high level of independent judgment and interpretation in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results.
- Frequently performs in project leadership role. Drives programs and business initiatives. Completes methods and procedures on new assignments and projects.
- Offers new solutions or direction and is able to encourage and motivate others to support new solution or direction.
- May advise senior management on specialized technical or business issues.
- May coordinate activities of other personnel as a team head.
- Represents the organization as the main contact on business unit and/or company-wide projects.
- Interacts with management and senior external personnel on matters requiring coordination across internal groups.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
In this company, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. The company considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability. #1087155