Your new company
Your new role
• Understand clients’ risk appetite and financial goals such as capital adequacy.
• Assist clients analyze its insurance portfolio, using catastrophic model and stochastic financial model, with support from catastrophe risk analyst and financial model analyst.
• Propose clients the plan/product for risk transfer which will meet the clients’ risk appetite and financial goals.
• Assist transaction of risk transfer via Treaty reinsurance, facultative reinsurance, Capital markets products such as insurance-linked securities.
• Provide the report on Reinsurance market updates/Proposed reinsurance scheme, Pre-renewal/ post re-renewal reports.
What you'll need to succeed
• At least 3 years of experience in the (re)insurance industry
• Developing sales and negotiation skills
• Good analytical and numerical skills
• Ability to prioritize work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Initiative and an eagerness to drive projects to a successful conclusion
• Native level Japanese and advanced English
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Miyu Idesako, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office