American multinational automotive supplier: Program Manager (Kanagawa) salary up to 12M JPY
Your new company
American multinational automotive supplier
Your new role
Serves as program owner, accountable for the execution and success of the program.
• Develops and validates program scope and customer deliverables and ensures that customer expectations for quality, timing, and product performance are met.
• Identifies and manages assigned resources (purchased material, engineering development, capital investment, launch costs, contract provisions) to minimize total program costs and maximize expected return.
• Meets program deliverables (financial target, cost, timing, completeness).
• Leads and manages team environment through all program phases / gate points with emphasis on synergy, development and empowerment to ensure collaboration, team unity and team success.
• Addresses and resolves program "roadblocks” through the appropriate functional managers, or functional directors, or vice presidents.
• Serves as contact person to the customer and participates in, or leads in some cases, customer meetings; a key contact for the customer APQP program.
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferred) or Business required; Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
• 5 years business, engineering, or manufacturing experience
• 3 years of Program Management experience with a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in working cross/multi-functional teams
• Demonstrated team leadership experience
• Ability to influence and motivate others and build effective teams
• Strong program management skills in resource, task, and budget planning
• High level of technical competence, problem solving, and organization and communication skills
What you'll get in return
Salary up to 12M JPY including incentive
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1088127
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Reo Watanabe, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Yokohama