A big joint venture company is looking for a Product Manager
Your new company
A big joint venture by a well-known manufacturing Japanese and British company is looking for a Product Manager. They provide housing services, such as home repairing, electrical equipment, water piping, and air conditioning installation, to facilitate our daily lives.
Your new role
- Develop new product. Come up with new idea for product development based on market research and customer’s demands
- Involve in deep project management for the entire product life cycle from coming up with the idea until launching.
- Develop market strategy / content of the services / pricing
- In charge of Marketing Communication
- Develop and optimize existing products
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years’ experience of product development for the entire product life cycle
- 3 years’ experience of project management
- Analytical, fact-based
- Basic knowledge in marketing and able to use Marketing tools
- Native Japanese / Intermediate or Business English level
Salary range is 7-9 Million JPY
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1090344
Manufacturing & Production
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Dani Limatibul, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office