International power tool manufacturing company is looking for a Product Manager
Your new company
The company is a global industry-leader in heavy duty power tools, hand tools and accessories. Their headquarter is in Hong Kong with offices around Asia. They are very passionate and committed to grow in the Japanese market.
Your new role
- Develop annual plan. Initiate marketing and new product development efforts to grow sales and profits
- Implement and monitor strategies including product positioning, forecasting, cost reductions, product updates
- Conduct market & user-based research to understand the strategic, tactical, and new product development needs within the category
- Develop comprehensive commercial plan
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing is highly preferred
- 3 – 6 years successful Marketing, Product manager experience
- Native Japanese language and knowledge of English preferred
- MS Office, PowerPoint, Internet, CRM etc.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, problem-solving and relationship building skills
What you'll get in return
- An opportunity to grow within your rank quickly based on your performance
- Working closely with the reporting Manager, learning first-hand from the professionals
- Receive a training program developed by the company, deepen your knowledge and experience in the industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1090451
Manufacturing & Production
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Dani Limatibul, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office