PRODUCT MANAGER - INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT - TECH/DESIGN BACKGROUND - JLPTN1 - UP TO 15M !!
Your new company
In this fast-growing tech company, you will integrate strategy, design and technical development to create product and services meeting the high standards of customers. They are looking for a product manager in charge of ensuring that mission.
Your new role
- Communicate extensively with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with UIUX designers, web developers, data analysts and Sales/Marketing to ensure a high-level product
- Work with designers to build prototypes, wireframes, high-fidelity UI and processes.
- Lead and drive product process efficiencies resulting in an organization wide improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years of experience in technical field or web development/design
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management
- Business level in English AND JAPANESE (JLPTN2 mini)
- Ability to breakdown technical or business problems into deliverables
What you'll get in return
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthy work life balance
- International environment and language support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1089997
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Maxime Perret, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office