a global leader in internet services is looking to hire procurement professionals in their team
Your new company
global leader in internet services and the largest e-commerce organization in Japan
Your new role
- Create governance rules and policies, for all procurement activities
- Create appropriate structures for monitoring processes
- Educate various teams on laws, regulations and processes for procurement governance
- Drive operational excellence with across inter-regional teams
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Procurement management in manufacturing industries.
- Experience in the development/improvement of procurement processes.
- Experience in implementing internal rules/training related to procurement management.
- Experience in project management through collaboration with different departments and/or suppliers
- Native of Fluent Japanese, Business English
What you'll get in return
- Be a part of valuable experience in a dynamic growing stage
- Additional perks and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1092983
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Trishala Shah, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office