A book publisher company is looking for a PR/Marketing specialist
Your new company
A global book publishing company which has headquarters worldwide. The company publishes wide range of books from non-fiction to manga. You will be working with the people who are passionate and willing to share their knowledge to the newcomer.
Your new role
- Develop and execute PR/marketing plans for new and existing books.
- Preparation of PR materials, issuing press releases, conducting events, preparation of other ads and materials, etc.
- Create advertisements and promotional materials
- Planning and execution of SNS marketing and advertising measures
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge and experience in advertising, PR, and web marketing
- Business English speaking ability
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe software
- Basic HTML creation skills
- Eager and willing to learn new things
- Amazon bidding ads knowledge is a plus
What you'll get in return
- Training from your reporting Manager
- A chance to travel and attend an event abroad
Salary range is 4-7 Million Yen
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1090502
Manufacturing & Production
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Dani Limatibul, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office