Company: The biggest Japanese Logistics company (Tokyo area)
Position: Open Position (Assistant Manager to GM Level) / multiple head counts / Hiring through the year Job
Responsibilities: [For KAM]
- Manage 2- 3 accounts within Apparel & Luxury, Semi-con, Heavy, Pharma (LS) and Auto industry.
- Provide E2E logistics service (forwarding to 3PL).
- Operation Management and etc…
- Focus on bringing Gaishi (Non-Japanese / international company) clients within Apparel & Luxury, Semi-con, Heavy, Pharma (LS) and Auto industry.
- Logistics Solution Design.
- Manage existing customers to increase the satisfaction level and etc…
- Implement Global Business Strategy.
- Create sales plan by working closely with upper management and marketing team.
- Business capacity planning.
- New operations creation, system implementation.
- Implement continuous Operation Kaizen and etc…
- + 5 years of working experience in either 3PL/4PL or Forwarding industry.
- Fluent English (No Japanese ability required but have motivation to learn Japanese language)
- Strong understanding or years of experience working under Japanese culture.
- Able to work independently.
- Working Eligibility in Japan.
- 50 – 70% WHF available
- Social insurance will be covered
- Annual Paid leave 15 days + Sick leave
- Dress Code: Casual or Business Casual
- Business travel up to 20% a year and possibility for global business transfer (Europe, Asia, US).
- 3 – 5 years indefinite employment contract.
Company Info: This biggest Japanese logistics solution firm is trying to gain their international business by transferring the company to become more international. This firm has been implementing new business strategy last couple of years to unleash “Sleeping Giant” and become one of the biggest logistics companies in the world.