Has diverse range of industries and is being enhanced to reach more users under a big SNS media platforms
Your new company
Under one of the most famous SNS video service providers, this leading video advertising platform offers interactive and high-performance in-app advertising solutions. Powered by intelligent advertising technology, this business empowers advertisers to reach extended audiences and scale their user base and business through a vast network of mobile apps.
Your new role
• Responsible for lead generation, new publisher acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with high potential Non-Gaming publishers in Japan Market
• Monitor the overall status of various partnerships by tracking key reports and metrics
• Handle the business conversations with publishers, helping the platform to deepen the relationship with the publishers and strengthening the share-of-voice
• Independently research and discover new publishers, form concrete strategies within verticals to capture market share, map competition and the ecosystem to identity market opportunities
• Help marketing to build case studies and present the business in professional workshops and industrial events.
What you'll need to succeed
• 3+ years of work experience as publisher BD Manager of an AdNetwork that focuses on Non-Gaming publishers or with a Non-Gaming developer that has ad monetization as main revenue stream
• Excellent business negotiation and interpersonal skills, comfortable with technical sales, using data as back-up evidences;
• Results-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
• Business English (The main language is Japanese but overall 30% English and 70% Japanese use)
• Willingness and ability to take full ownership of client needs/requirements, end to end
• A team player, fast learner with strong work ethics, looking to strive at what they do in a dynamic and competitive landscape
• Good reputation in the Non-Gaming industry as the monetization expert.
What you'll get in return
• Two days off per week (Sat. and Sun.)
• Year-end and New Year vacations (4 days)
• Obon vacation (4 days)
• Paid vacations
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send me an email to Teresa.Unno@hays.co.jp.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1091410
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Teresa Unno, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office