Your new company
Our client is a leading firm in the finance industry and operating in over 30 locations worldwide,
Your new role
Office Maintenance & Sustainability
- Conduct monthly checks around the office to identify maintenance and health and safety issues, addressing these matters with the landlord or contractors.
- Manage contracted cleaners and ensure that the cleaners are keeping the office clean, neat and tidy to create a healthy and safe environment, including any special COVID measures as required.
- Fire Safety - Ensure all fire safety equipment within the office is maintained and to engage with the landlord in regard to fire drills and other building safety matters.
- Ensure that the office physical risk assessments are conducted and approved by the Physical Risk team, as required.
- Work closely with designers to ensure changes to the office space meets the changing needs of the business, optimising space usage and cost efficiency.
- Ensure that renovations are fully documented, and quotations received, and works are carried out according to the contract schedules and quality standards, informing colleagues of the Enovation progress and other such activities in the office.
- Insurance & Leasing
- Coordinate and communicate with the brokers to ensure that insurance for equipment and office is in place and maintained at appropriate values.
- Liaise with HR Rewards & Benefits team and the insurance brokers to provide numbers to quote for Work Injury Compensation policy.
- Represent Workplace department internally including attendance at management meetings as required.
- Responsible for overseeing the Workplace department’s services internally and externally ensuring the appropriate service level and satisfaction to internal and external stakeholders. This includes oversight of all Workplace vendor’s services and ensuring the firm’s vendor selection and procurement policies are followed.
- Work with Department Managers to solicit their feedback on the office and identify areas for improvement. Identify opportunities for the team to optimize the office efficiently and how they can assist other team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Assistance with board meetings and resolutions, include scheduling meetings, preparing meeting agenda and meeting materials
- Taking minutes and seeking approvals/signatures for minutes
- Drafting resolutions, consent letters and seeking approvals/signatures for such documents
- Assistance with shareholder meetings and resolutions, including:
- scheduling meetings preparing meeting materials, drafting convocation notices, consent letters and minutes/resolutions and seeking approvals/signatures for such documents
What you'll get in return
- Native Japanese, Business English
- Knowledge of IT and up to date with current technology systems,
- Business acumen, people management skills
- Flexibility and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's/University degree
- Professional experience at management consulting companies, investment securities, asset management and related industries will be preferred. (Nice to have)
Competitive compensation package
9am-17:30pm – Hybrid work model
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1088864