Your new company:
One of the leading companies in the instrumentation field. The company’s main product is measuring equipment incorporated in coordinate measuring machines, which boasts a global market share of 80% or more, and has a domestic market share of about 60%.
Your new role:
You will be working closely with the sales team and be responsible for not only in the after sales technical assistance to variety of industrial clients across Japan, but will also be involved product marketing and in decision making process, proposing ideas to increase customer satisfaction and improve the work efficiency and quality of after-sales service.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Technical knowledge in the field of mechanical, electrical, or chemical engineering.
- Work experience as a field service engineer
- Good command in Japanese (Fluent), English (Conversational) languages
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive Salary Package of 5~7 Million Yen
- Attractive career opportunities in one of the most successful global instrumentation businesses.
- Ability to improve technical and customer facing skills while working for one of the Most Recognized Brand of the world
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.