[Free rental of Tesla Model 3/Nissan Ariya]. [Mobile Engineer] at a fast-growing [Tech Company].
*This position is open only to those living in Japan*
Your new company
An industry-leading technology company based in Tokyo. While best known for our pioneering digital marketing and SEO solutions, they leverages strong relationships with large multi-national clients to provide software and machine learning expertise.
Your new role
This role would be primarily focused on building and maintaining existing software products for the Automotive industry and Electric Vehicle owners. Our small team is looking for an experienced engineer who can aid in the ongoing migration to a modern technology stack, while also catering to the requests and feedback from clients and users.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Computer Science, or demonstrable practical experience
- Demonstrated experience working both independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- 3+ years experience in software development
- Full-stack experience for web or mobile applications
- Familiarity with Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile, MVVM and Clean Architecture
- Good knowledge of building scalable and maintainable backend infrastructure
- Flexible working style to adapt to multiple technical roles
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work and dedication, you'll be rewarded with:
- An excellent career advancement opportunities in one of the most attractive employers in the industry
- Exposure to diverse markets in the Asia region
- The opportunity to expand your work scope and experience as a mobile developer
- A competitive salary package based on performance and output
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1088448
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Ken Terakado, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office