The P&I club with rich history of over 100 years looking for marine claims handler.
Your new company
Your new role
- To handle P&I claims as delegated by the Divisional Director, including personal injury, stowaways and other claims as required, such as cargo, collision and FFO
- To meet visiting Members, lawyers, surveyors and other experts as appropriate.
- To provide general advice and assistance as required by Members.
What you'll need to succeed
- More than 3 years of experience in marine claims handling
- At least intermediate level of business English and fluency in Japanese
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Work in a global but small family like environment
- Good work-life balance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Negotiable depending on experience
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Ryo Kuramochi, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office