One of the top global company in life science industry is looking for Junior HRBP
Your new company
A leading company in Life science industry.
Your new role
- Facilitate succession planning, development activities, performance reviews, and subsequent actions for our success.
- Analyze data and prepare reports to support decision making for the designated business leaders.
- Analyze and make a good alignment with all existing HR processes, systems, and activities to drive the roadmap.
- Provides line managers with HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Support Union negotiations about the designated business-related topics in collaboration with Head of Function Shared Services and Head of C&B.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Support strategic projects e.g. M&A, Organizational Transformation, Harmonization.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal and Compliance department as needed/required.
- Develop change management, leadership and organization development, employee’s engagement related knowledge and capabilities to catch up with the market movements and propose new programs and initiatives to become the best employer in the industry.
- Live with our Purpose, Mission and Core and be a role model.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
この求人は Yasuhiro Suzuki, が担当しております。お気軽にご相談ください。, オフィス： Tokyo Head Office