Senior Information Security role within a team driven to improve internal Security standards.
Your new company
Global Medical Device company with a range of technology products that change lives for the better.
Your new role
You will work in a team of Information Security and Cyber Security specialists who protect the business from internal/external threats and data loss. Your role will involve creating, deploying and managing Information security policies and frameworks. Other activities include:
- Implement, formulate and control policies, guidelines, etc. related to information security and IT compliance (follow-up monitoring of security)
- Information security/IT compliance controls for IT projects and IT operations
- In addition, you will also be responsible for the following tasks
- Promoting education and awareness of information security among employees
- Review security requirements for building applications and IT services
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for someone with Information Security experience who has a track record of IT Security Management and delivery of Security projects. Additional experience in IT Risk Management would be a plus. You will need to be someone who can multitask and coordinate with multiple stakeholders. Certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA would be nice to have, but not a must as long as the right work-experience is there.
Other experiences that are a plus, include:
- Information security-related certifications (e.g., information processing security support specialist, etc.)
- Experience in application or infrastructure construction
- Experience in application or infrastructure operations
- Knowledge and experience with privacy protection and GDPR
- Knowledge and experience in information security in the healthcare industry (not a must)
An ability to speak in Japanese and English will ideal for this role, although Japanese language is mainly used within the team.
What you'll get in return
This role will work with a growing team and offers exposure to Security work that has a focus on medical device technologies. You will be able to grow your skills in this team and also work with skilled colleagues. The team and company is large-scale and has a very positive impact on peoples' lives.
This role will work with a growing team and offers exposure to Security work that has a focus on both e-Commerce areas/technologies and also on Mobile Payments areas/technologies. You will be able to grow your skills in this team and also work with skilled colleagues. The team and company is large-scale, and can offer great career opportunities in the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1089112
Healthcare & Medical
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Ewan Walton, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office