Your new company
You will be working as one of the top-tier international insurance company which is in dominant position in Japan.
Your new role
You will act as a security engineer of regional IT security & compliance office which supports the global IT security team as well as IT security team in all member companies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Consult business on security related issues, projects, concerns
- Review Software Security Assessment Questionnaire provided by developers.
- Review request form and submit the request for Application Scan to the global team.
- Review Vendor Security Assessment Questionnaire provided by contract owners.
- Review mitigating plans and track remediation actions.
- Provide metrics, and status reports to management regularly.
- Support any IT security related requests and questions from the global team and business units on ad-hoc basis as required.
What you need to do now
- Email and teleconference in English and Japanese with global security team
- Relevant experience in area of IT security, IT risk, or IT compliance
- Highly analytical, forward thinking, self-motivated, with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex security issues to the business
- Experience with managing remediation of vulnerabilities discovered from pen testing, application and vulnerability scans
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on 03-3560-1522 now.