Work for a global French Information Technology company as a Senior IT Business Analyst for SDLC projects.
Your new company
French Information Technology Company
Your new role
• Gather business requirements and convert them into IT requirements with clear acceptance criteria
• Liaise with business owners and IT leaders within client organization on weekly / monthly basis to ensure IT deliveries meet project goals, vision and reflect true voice of customer
• Analyze and document business requirements for business requests while using industry standard analysis techniques such as UML or data flow modeling, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis and business rule definition.
• Conceptualize the solution framework and prepare the business specification documents. Set up review meetings for documents requiring approval
• Knowledge transition to development team for the proposed requirement
• Collaborate across business and technology functions to ensure comprehensive business solutions are implemented.
What you'll need to succeed
- SDLC experience as a business analyst.
- Requirement definition and documentation experience.
- Business Japanese skills and Business English skills.
- Insurance Industry Experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1088553
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Katsuya Taniguchi, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office