IT Assistant Manager (Network & Security specialist)
Join a top BPO company working as an IT Assistant Manager.
Your new company
This global BPO company has won 310+ industry awards for delivering value driven by technology and continuously innovating our customer-facing brand solutions. Thanks to their premium workspaces, above-industry average compensation packages, career opportunities, and long list of perks, they were recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
Your new role
• Monitor, maintain, and manage servers and infrastructure services, such as Anti-virus systems, Databases, Active Directory, Exchange Mail, File services, firewalls, etc.
• Develop and implement housekeeping routines, monitoring system and infrastructure service logs.
• Ensure that back-up operations are executed and completed, ensuring the integrity of back-up operations periodically in order to restore from back-up as required.
• Provide technical support for the end user’s needs, such as personal computers (PCs), laptops, network printer, and emails.
• Conduct root cause analysis of incidents and provide permanent resolution to these incidents.
• Handle privilege access, system configuration compliance, and vulnerability management collaboration.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of the Quality Management System.
• Guiding and training of IT staff as a team leader.
What you'll need to succeed
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Safety Management, Engineering or a related qualification.
• Preferably with 2 years of working experience in the related field is ideal for this position.
• Experienced in supporting end users for their daily PC usage problem (Microsoft Windows).
• Experienced with Windows Server Active Directory users and computers, Windows Server Active Directory, network infrastructure, Windows Server files and folders permission.
• Experienced with DNS & NFS, SMTP, HTTP, WINS, IIS & FTP and TCP/IP.
• Possesses good customer support skills.
• Preferably native-level Japanese, with business-level English.
What you'll get in return
• Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
• Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
• Premium workspaces
• Engaging activities and recognition programs
• Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
• Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
• Flexible working arrangements
• Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
• Join a global company with 26 years of experience and 310+ industry awards
What you need to do now
Please send your resumes directly to Richie.Leung@hays.co.jp if interested to know more about this role. #1091754
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Richie Leung, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office