IoT Engineer - Top Employer and Multiple projects - JLPTN2~ - Tokyo - 5M to 10M
Your new company
Global leader in IT services, consulting & business solutions with a large network of innovation & delivery centers. As of February 2021, the company is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalisation.
Your new role
[Responsibilities / Expectations from the Role]
- Lead discussions with clients as well as various teams to articulate client requirements, solution for the requirement and plan to complete the delivery.
- Work with project teams to deliver the solutions, project related documentation and ensure all the queries from both sides are clarified and customer collaboration is ensured.
- Understand the technical solution developed by offshore team and explain to customer by preparing Japanese version of the document for easy understanding of customer
- Create project plan and delivery plan for each project and monitor the progress continously and update all the stakeholders.
- Track and identify risks in project delivery and proactively close all the gaps for ensuring quality and on time delivery
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience working in project delivery and management of Cloud based solutions especially in manufacturing/utilities domain
- Working experience in digital area (IoT, Cloud Platform (AWS/Azure/Google), AI, Machine learning, Platform etc.,)
- Experience working with multiple teams in different geography (global/hybrid model)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and facilitation skills,
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Flexibility and openness to new ideas in order to define best TCS solutions
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point
- Openness to collaborate with the teams in Japan as well as in the other geographies
- Flexible and Continous Improvement skills
- Experience with Agile delivery approach
- Experience in IoT solution and understanding of Machine Learning
- Experience in IoT platform or cloud solution
English collaboration with Global team and Japanese collaboration with Customer - Business English is a must
What you'll get in return
Extensive experience in one of the top employer in the World.
Competitive salary based on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1089287
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Philippe Charrut, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office