Your new company
Our client is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. They strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Simultaneous interpretation in important meetings such as executive committees, board meetings and shareholders' meetings
- Consecutive interpretation in meeting with English speakers
- Consecutive interpretation in 1on1 meeting
- Translation and proofreading of executive messages
- Native checking of other English documents
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as a simultaneous interpreter
- Strong communication and writing skills in EN/JP
- Bachelor's/University degree
- Desired candidates have an experience as an HR business partner.
- Have a high level of independence and maturity to manage multiple ongoing issues and complex employee related matters with excellent follow up.
- TOBIS(*3) level 1
- TOEC score around 950
- Training experience in interpreting schools
- Experience in electronics industry especially semiconductor field
- RSI experience
- Ability to understand the issues and thoughts of each business organization
- Ability to recognise situations and act agile
- Ability to work professionally, voluntarily, and independently Strong interest in the technology field
Competitive salary package
Permanent Role for Tokyo Head office
Working directly under the office of C-level executive/s.
Office work & remote work options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.