Your new company
Global Insurance firm with extensive history and customer-base in Japan.
Your new role
We are looking for Information Security Professional for a leading life insurance company based in Tokyo and also remotely work with global counterparts. You will be expected to play a critical role as Information Security Advisor to proactively protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s and customer’s information. Provide security baseline and guidance to Application Development team and IT Infrastructure team which deliver IT services. Information Security Advisor engages service delivery projects from the beginning stage to make their architecture robust from security perspective. Drive or support various Information Security programs which include system risk assessment and Identity & access management.
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for someone with Information Security experience who has a track record of IT Security Management and delivery of Security projects. Certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA would be nice to have, but not a must as long as the right work-experience is there.
Other experiences that are a plus, include:
What you'll get in return
- Ensure our Information Security programs are properly followed to manage systems and operational risks.
- Act as a go-to person for information security agendas within the owning engagement of Application and IT Infrastructure Services.
- Conduct ad-hoc and regular assessments and reviews in information security as a risk assessor and make the risk owner clear.
- Lead executing security maintenance and improvement programs in the relevant scope by working with other Information Security functional units.
- Raise awareness of information security to embed it in the life cycle of relevant IT system management and operations.
- Respond to changes in regulatory requirements, industry standards and trends related to information security and analyze for implications and take measures as necessary.
This role will work with a growing team and offers exposure to Security work and projects that directly protect Insurance data. You will be able to grow your skills in this team and also work with skilled colleagues. The team and company is large-scale and offers an extensive career-path in the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1089727