Top Global company in Life science industry is looking for HRBP (Plant HR)
Top Global company in Life science industry
Perform the tasks described below as a team under the R&D(Clinical Development and Medical Affairs) / Manufacruting Division HRBP lead.
- The HRBP for Manufacturig Division is true business partner role, working as part of the site leadership team to understand business challenges and champion a high performance culture and create an environment of trust, dignity and respect where behaviours are aligned to company’s values.
- The HRBP works directly and closely with Organizational Leaders, and provides strategic advice and consultation on all aspects of HR, linking business leaders with the appropriate HR COEs when required, (talent development, recruiting & staffing, organizational development, labor management, performance management, etc.).
- The HRBP collaborates regularly and effectively with other parts of Global and Local HR teams and COEs such as Talent Management Group, Talent Acquisition Group, Labor/Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefit Group and Operations Groups.
- As an effective Change Leader in the Organization, the HRBP fosters culture, drives and improve Employee engagement coaching leaders through the people elements of complex organizational change projects and improving employee engagement.
- Develops and directly influences the People strategy in Manufacturing Division. Brings clarity in terms of translating People strategy into action, leads organizational People initiatives and provides meaningful coaching to Manufactiring Division Leaders when required.
- Acts as an Organizational Development Coach and/or HR Advisor across functions and departments in Manufacturing Division. In particular, works closely with the Learning & Development organization to maintain (Standard) and various approaches in support of continuous improvement philosophy/culture.
- 5+ years+ HR experience in Pharmaceutical or other Manufacturing Industry.
- Experience of working in matrix global multi-national organisations.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email to Yasuhiro.Suzuki@hays.co.jp now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1087864
この求人は Yasuhiro Suzuki, が担当しております。お気軽にご相談ください。, オフィス： Tokyo Head Office