Your new company
Well-known company in Life science industry
Your new role
What you need to do now
- Provide insight, support and explanation on People & Culture (P&C) policies, HR system and administrative activities in support of P&C business processes (in the area of recruiting, onboarding, employee movement/changes, terminations, compensation, performance, etc.).
- Deliver consistent and reliable service by use of all available channels (chat, ticketing system, phone calls)
- Execute system data maintenance and administrative activities in support of P&C business processes (in the area of recruiting, onboarding, employee movement/changes, terminations, compensation, performance, etc.).
- Provide customer service on P&C related activities, such as inquiry resolution, request management, and troubleshooting.
- Supports P&C Chapters with feedback of business usage of HR processes, pain points and knowledge gaps.
- Stay up to date on processes, own the knowledge development on processes, and contribute to the update of relevant documentations (SOPs/Work Instructions).
- Participate in project activities as required
- Embed customer care principles into daily activities
- Comply with data privacy rules and regulations
- Implement processes and initiatives to ensure continuous improvement as well as service enhancement.
- Align service delivery and quality with overarching objectives of the global People Support Solutions organization. Manage service quality expectations and address customer concerns
- Ensure operations according to defined KPIs and SLAs.
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships and communications to partner in a proactive and customer outcomes focused way.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send an email to Yasuhiro.Suzuki@hays.co.jp
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1089308