One of the top global automotive company is looking for HR Manager.
our new company
The client is one of the top global automotive company.
Your new role
▪ Assist the Plant Manager and other managers in the management of HR issues in line with business objectives (Business Partnering)
▪ Implement an efficient and integrated strategy for staffing, recruiting, induction, training, career management, etc. at site level (Resource Management and People Development)
▪ Ensure efficient payroll related and administration processes (HR Operations)
▪ Guarantee working conditions in compliance with Group Health, Safety & Environment policies (HSE)
▪ Manage industrial relations with local employee representatives (Employee Relations)
▪ Implement Group HR policies and processes within the site, including "Employee Empowerment", part of the Excellence System (Employee Engagement)
▪ Report relevant HR information to the Division.
What you'll need to succeed
▪ Bachelor's degree with a specialisation in HR Management
▪ Minimum 5 years experience in a HR function within a industrial environment
▪ A good knowledge of employment law
▪ Familiarity with HR information and payroll systems ▪ International mind set
▪ Results orientation ▪ Strong written and oral communications skills
▪ Japanese native level & business level of English
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV Email Address : Yasuhiro.Suzuki@hays.co.jp.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Up to 10M JPY
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Yasuhiro Suzuki, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office