Your new role
• Administers human resources plans, polices, practices and programs throughout the plant.
• Directs the interpretation and application of human resources polices, programs, practices and procedures consistently and appropriately throughout assigned location.
• Supervises the plant employment and placement functions. • Conducts training and orientation sessions for employees.
• Directs the plant safety program.
• May supervise staff who handle the application of payroll to plant personnel and relations with payroll vendor.
• Manage and promote wage and salary polices, EEO compliance activities, governmental wage and hour regulations, work measurements projects and conduct of local pay, benefit and HR practice surveys.
• Directs employee communications programs.
• Represents the plant in workers’ compensation and unemployment matters.
• Performs such individual assignments as supervisors and superiors may direct; ensures adequate and continuous controls are exercised over all assigned activities affecting quality; establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Company and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
• Performs the effective management necessaries of the department, including provision for the selection and development of employees, pay administration, budget administration, employee safety, employee counseling and motivation, organization goals and objectives, and planning, organizing, integrating, and measuring the work performed within the department and ensures adequate and continuous control is exercised over the activities affecting quality.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Yasuhiro.Suzuki@hays.co.jp
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1088131
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Yasuhiro Suzuki, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office