Looking for experienced HR Business Partners with 10+ years of experience
Your new company
Our client is a highly innovative and rapidly expanding business with a portfolio of strong products and services. They are well-aligned globally with a matrix organisation. You will be joining a team of high engagement and dedication.
Your new role
• Partner with senior leadership team driving key business objectives including headcount and sales growth
• Advise senior management on HR policies and regulation
• Partner with other HR CoEs in and outside Japan to deliver required services and support employees in the areas of recruitment, training and performance management
• Tailor and implement various HR programs covering compensation and benefits
• Reporting to Head of HR, suggest and provide insights from business unit to shape the company's overall HR policies and practices
• Support and lead employee relations
What you'll need to succeed
• 10+ years of HRBP experience in a multinational company
• Strong commercial acumen and ability to translate business objectives into HR language
• Solid technical competence in the field of Human Resources
• Native Japanese & Business English
• Prior experience in healthcare is highly preferred but not must
• Agility and interest in learning new things
What you'll get in return
By joining this business with ample growth opportunities, you will be entitled to 15-20% bonus and RSUs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1087863
この求人は Saehena Hong, が担当しております。お気軽にご相談ください。, オフィス： Tokyo Head Office