Your new role
- Serves as the Talent and Organization consulting leader for Japan and a key member of the APAC team of talent and organization consultants.
- Works as an internal advisor to Business Leaders and Business HR (BHR) Leaders in area of Talent and Organization Development.
- Plans, executes and delivers talent and organization strategies and interventions for the different business divisions in Japan and selected markets across APAC (when needed) which drives both short term and long-term business success as well as providing value add to the workforce.
What you'll need to succeed
- Work with business leaders and affiliate/division Business HR (BHR) leaders to assess, diagnose, plan and implement strategic talent and organization solutions to support business strategy.
- Provides consulting support to Business Leaders and BHR Leaders and/or key customers and stakeholders on executing key talent and organization strategies.
- Measures and reports the impact of talent and organization interventions using evaluation, metrics, focus groups and performance results.
- Proactively works with Talent Development partners to design and implement talent and organization initiatives and plans. This may include organization/team effectiveness, leadership development, culture development and change management.
- Asses the organizations learning and development needs across all levels, identifying and prioritizing critical skills, recommending near and long-term capability and skill requirements to effectively execute strategies.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and good career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email to Yasuhiro.Suzuki@hays.co.jp
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1091799
この求人は Yasuhiro Suzuki, が担当しております。お気軽にご相談ください。, オフィス： Tokyo Head Office