Head of Finance - Growing Medical Device firm - Up to 18M JPY
Your new company
- A Head of Finance has become available for a growing, US Medical device firm with a portfolio of trusted products.
- This is a great opportunity for a finance leader to shape the finance organisation for the firms 2nd largest market globally.
Your new role
- This position will report into the APAC Finance Controller based in Shanghai and lead all Japan finance tasks.
- You will be responsible for being hands-on with FP&A Activities and manage an accounting team of 5.
- Your key stakeholders will include the APAC Finance Controller and local Marketing & Sales Directors.
- You will act as a key business partner from the finance perspective to contribute to strategic decision-making.
- This position requires someone who will be skilled in implementing and improving processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience as a Finance leader in charge for both accounting & FP&A.
- People management experience including employee development.
- Knowledge of JGAAP, USGAAP and Japanese Tax
- MBA/CPA preferred
- Fluent Japanese and Business English
- Proficiency of SAP, Hyperion and Excel
What you'll get in return
- You will take charge of a stable finance team for a growing Medical Device firm.
- Japan is our clients 2nd largest market globally and is close to decision making.
- Opportunity to build on the predecessors strong foundations and influence the future of finance operations.
- Remote work and flexible working policies.
- Office based close to central commuter station.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Healthcare & Medical
Accountancy and Finance
up to 18M JPY package
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jair Riley, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office