Your new company
We are a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
We have approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries.
Your new role
In this position, individuals are responsible for setup/installation, configuration, and customization oftechnical solutions, applications, or process designs for the client’spurchased or outsourced technology and business outcome solutions.Individuals in this position work independently.
What you'll need to succeed
*Must be Fluent/Native Japanese Speaker with conversational or business English*
What you need to do now
- Experience in a client facing role or related (not limited to a software support)
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Adept at solving internal and external customer issues.
- Ability to accurately document activities and outcomes; Maintains knowledge base.
- The ability to handle multiple, competing priorities while maintaining high quality standards.
- Proven quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, trouble-shooting and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent client liaison and etiquette, with an embedded mindset of delivering a positive customer experience
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and effectively communicates with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to identify key issues, analyze data, and make recommendations to address problems.
- Experience with RDB (Relational Database)
- Experience with a technical support role for software
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1089113