Global brand looking for IT professional to help assist the main office in Tokyo, as well as the APAC team.
Your new company
Global consulting company that helps provide innovation for their clients.
Your new role
As a Global IT Analyst, you will be assisting the Tokyo office, as well as the office abroad with their L1 L2 IT support tickets. You will also be providing PC kitting, application support, as well as sending and retrieving PCs from employees in and out of Japan.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3 years of IT Helpdesk or relevant experience
- Administrative experiences
- Fluent to Native level Japanese language skills
- Business level English skills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits
- Experience working with a global brand
- Exposure to international working cultures and groups
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email me at email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1090562
Talk to a consultant
Talk to ZZKeisuke ZZYoshida, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office