Your new role
1. Corporate Administration (50%):
- Working with Sales Department and Logistics Department, consolidate a complete listing of all Company Car by country including, but not limited to employee name, car lease starting/termination date, owner, an accurate listing of every company car including assigned cars, external leasing cars, field cars, and pool cars.
- Participate in outsourcing administration. Liaise with chosen vendors, and service providers ensuring the deadline and preparation as requested. Supervise vendors regarding company vehicle registration, maintenance and repairing.
- For new products, ensure application of the product policy to provide products to employees that are eligible for this benefit in all countries and that copies of all paperwork are collected for outsourcing vehicle registration process.
- Assist in product returns checking documents to assure accuracy and timely return including vehicle state. When an accident is reported, contact insurance company and service provider(s) when needed.
- Where applicable, ensure the use of gasoline card and ETC card set in each vehicle.
- Assist IAP Company Car Committee with creation, update and revision (as necessary) of procedures to ensure efficient and effective operation of the company car program, which may include processes for renewing insurance policy, processing applications, monitoring and tracking the use of company cars, etc. Liaise with insurance company when needed.
2. General Service Coordination (50%):
- Responsible for office maintenance and renovation when needed. Liaise with the building maintenance company or other vendors; ensure the office in a proper state. Make work order when needed.
- Prepare and initiate natural disaster/fire prevention program and prepare necessary set ups and items for first aid and emergency kits. Prepare regular report to local fire office and building maintenance company.
- Arrange Statutory Occupational Health Committee periodically and initiate OSHA related training for all level of employees
- Conduct Working Environment Measurement in liaise with building maintenance company and maintain records accordingly.
- Maintain security cards, employee badges, visitor cards and spare keys to support/advise employees when needed.
- Maintain necessary copies of certificates of corporate registration and official seal as needed.
- Maintain office supply and monitor stocks. Order necessary items when needed and proceed purchasing order through the SAP system.
- Monitor GA related expenses and prepare necessary data for budgeting.
- Maintain Phone List/Office Layout sharing with employees
- Planning and managing in-house events
3. Manage Outsourcing Vendors:
What you'll need to succeed
- Monitor and oversee outsourcing vendor in relation with the assignments above.
What you'll get in return
- Native Japanese, Business English
- Computer skills (email domestic & international correspondence, be able to assist in Power point presentations)
- Preferred Qualifications and Expertise: · JOSHA Health Administrator certification holder or prepare for the examination within a year.
- Knowledge of SAP – ERP will be a plus
Bachelor's/University degree Professional experience at management consulting companies, investment securities, asset management and related industries will be preferred.
More than 5 years in General Service
Competitive compensation package With performance bonus
Work from the office and remote work options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1090899