Your new company
- Our client is globally known healthcare brand with global HQ in Europe.
- Japan is the 3rd biggest market globally with 1 billion USD in sales and 1400 people in Japan.
- Due to internal promotions they are looking for an ambitious early career finance professional to join their FP&A team.
Your new role
- You would join a FP&A/Controlling team of 3, reporting to the FP&A/Controlling Manager.
- You would responsible for leading analysis for Japan profit, SGA, headcount reporting, controlling, budgeting and reporting; monthly forecasting is also a key responsibility.
- Key stakeholders are the Head of Finance; Accounting team and Business Finance team (per function).
- You will also communicate regularly with global HQ for reporting issues.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years of finance and accounting experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Fluent Japanese and Business English required (interaction with HQ every day)
- Qualifications such as CPA or Nissho Boki are desirable
What you'll get in return
- You will be able to work for one of the most recognisable brands in healthcare with a large Japan business.
- Career development: Path to transfer between functions including accounting, finance business partnering and furthering into controlling management with a culture of internal promotion.
- Ability to work with colleagues collaboratively across the world in APAC and Global HQ.
- Full-remote work available; Flex-time with no core hours. Central Tokyo office
- Overtime is seasonally balanced
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1092808